Student Resource Departments
Alumni Services and Alumni Association
480-222-9296 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Services Office within the Development Department connects alumni to the University through social, informational, and educational benefits and opportunities. For more information on alumni benefits or associations, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or see the Alumni page on MySonoran for more information.
The Business Services Office assists students with the items listed below:
- Paying tuition and fees
- Processing and remitting refunds resulting from excess student financial aid receipts (as directed by Financial Aid Office)
- Generating student account statements
- Prepare and sending of the Tax Forms 1098-T in January
- Processing and remitting expense reimbursements (approved by the Dean of Students) related to student club activities and expenses.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or we are located on the second floor of the Medical Center and Administration building.
The Copy Center processes print orders for the Student Government Association (SGA), registered student organizations, and color print copies for students. The Copy Center is also equipped to answer students’ general computer-related questions. There is no self-service printing available. Standard print jobs require a completed Copy Request Form and a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours (one full business day) turnaround time. The Copy Center can print color copies for students for pick up during standard operating hours. Self-service monochrome/color printing for students is also available on Sonoran University's Library printer. See the Information Technology page on MySonoran for operating hours and contact information or email email@example.com for assistance.
Printing and Copying
Sonoran University provides students with access to a campus-wide printing system called iPrint. Students are gifted a printing allowance every term allowing for printing/copying capability from their personal device(s). Students can also scan content to their Sonoran University email account at no cost. Color printing is available at the Library printer location at a slightly increased cost. Additional information, including software installation, print-to-email, etc., is available on the iPrint Capus Printing System page and on MySonoran. Each term, students are assigned a virtual print budget to moderate printing resources for all students, however, students may buy additional printing access if desired. Please note that this allowance is operational only and carries no actual cash value – students will not receive any credits or refunds for unused printing allowances at the end of the term.
Sonoran University's Information Technology Department (IT) provides technology resources and support used by Sonoran University students, faculty, and staff. Any technology support requests should be directed to 480.222.9329 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chat support is also available. We can support both on and off-campus support requests.
Basic IT Helpdesk support is available 24x7, including:
- Account information, lockouts, etc.
- Account unlock/password reset
- Access to Sonoran University systems
- Basic system navigation
- Software installation (Office 365, printing access, etc.)
- Sonoran University email account support
- Account installation on mobile devices
For escalated support, the IT Helpdesk is available Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm MST/AZ time. For more information see the IT Support page on MySonoran.
For more information relating to Sonoran University technology resources. Visit the Information Technology page on MySonoran.
- Sonoran Tech Check Site - lists the minimum hardware/software/connectivity requirements
- Accounts and Logins Page - an overview of Sonoran University accounts, including descriptions and login information
- Login Management Tool - to enroll for self-service password changes, resets, and account unlocks
- Microsoft 365 login page - access to 365 applications including University Outlook email. Word, Excel Teams, PowerPoint, etc.
- IT Support page - for information on accessing IT support resources